I need to take my figures to my accountant. What do I print out?

Your accountant will require your profit loss for the selected period your reporting on. You can print reports of your trading activity by going to Portfolio > Reports The reports you need to take with you are: Profit/Loss Summary: Profit/Loss Detail: Trading Costs & Interest and Fees

Posted in: Top 10

The trader's alternative to MYOB & Quickbooks